Monday 19 August 2013

I'm hungry!

So, it's Monday, late afternoon and I feel like time is slowing down while I wait for the dinner hour. I think after a weekend of indulgence and eating whenever I want... it's that much harder to get back on the bus. But truthfully I was looking forward to today. I didn't really love the weekend freedom and I'm already thinking about what I can do to make next weekend a more positive experience. I know we are supposed to lose the "diet mentality" on S-Days but I really missed the structure. I think I may still try to stick to most of the rules on the weekend and allow myself less leeway. Perhaps I can still do just three meals a day and allow myself a daily dessert on each S-Day (since sweets are really what I miss the most).  Having snacks, AND seconds AND a few treats on each day is probably way too much and why I didn't feel great by the end of the weekend. Live and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment