Monday 26 August 2013

Another Monday...

I love Mondays. To me, they are like mini- January 1st. A chance to look back, re-group, and start fresh. This past week had a failure and this week I hope not to replicate that.  The days ahead will be very stressful though. We are moving in 3 days, the house looks like a bomb went off and I am STRESSED. Food is my usual go-to to deal with that, so I'm going to have to be very conscious of what I put in my mouth (and when). I often wander into the pantry in a semi-daze and then realize I am standing there, peering at the shelves... just looking for something to pop in my mouth. Well... I need to break that habit. I also need to keep produce front and center on the plate and that will be tough right now with our kitchen mostly packed up... but it is a good goal to strive for.
I may be quiet here this week with all that is going on but I won't use the move as an excuse to not follow No S.

No comments:

Post a Comment